The new Beta Top Trial Team 2013 Special Edition will be presented next week at the Trials World Championship, in the GP of Italy (Barzio). The bike will be available throughout all the world in very few units.
Here are the features:
- New frame obtained by hydroforming in "Special Edition" colours Yellow Fluo on left side and Orange Fluo on the Right side. The application of this technology has allowed to realize a frame with better mechanical properties, lighter (- 300 grams), more rigid, with more tank capacity (+ 250cc) and an aesthetic really special in this Top Trial Team limited edition case.
- Rear fender Bosi: the all-new rear wing designed by Ricardo Bosi, with slender shape, super flexible, and with the cover cap to the air box now housed in the seating area. This allows to speed up and simplify all the inspection operations, maintenance and replacement of the air filter.
- Triple clamp machined from black anodized aluminum. In addition to reducing the weight and improve the look, lets you choose from 8 different positions of the handlebars in order to adapt the bike to your riding style.
- Brake discs Bosi: improve heat dissipation with obvious advantages in terms of braking stability performance even in the most adverse situations.
- Faba wheels with hub billet red anodized: a precious touch to a unique bike.
- Numerous details in black anodized aluminum that embellish the whole bike and provide a look of great impact, lids brake master cylinder, engine oil cap, adjusters levers, chain registers and handlebar caps.
- Titanium footrests. Guarantee lightness, strength and grip.
- Factory Graphics kit. The same stickers that on the races bikes, including sponsors, for a faithful replica of the bikes used by Top Trial Team Beta Factory riders.
- Rear Shock: Showa with same settings used by Top Trial Team riders in the Trials World Championship.
- Front Fork: Tech Fork. 39mm fork with aluminum, a really important weight reduction (1.2 kg).
-Front fender with bow aluminum axle for greater stability.
- Brake and clutch levers billet, a perfect feeling and durability.
- Protection flywheel Carbon to embellish your bike.
- Arrow Titanium Exhaust with a significant weight reduction (1.5 kg).
- Security stop button with strap, according to the Trial World Championship rules.
- Sprocket protector, according to the Trial World Championship rules.
- Reinforced bash plate under the engine with the addition of teeth, helps on slippery obstacles to cling better.
- Also available in 125cc and 250cc to 300cc as well, all the engines have an special attention in both, the selection of all the components in the development and settings.
- Magnesium engine crankcase. About 1.5 Kg of weight reduction, enhancing the motorcycle riding and therefore the feeling and the driving balance and dynamics.
- Bosi "Special Edition" Clutch, improves the gears engagement and improves the stability of the bike at high revs!
- Intake and exhaust diagrams modified to increase torque at low engine revs and still have a bike easier and lighter in the guide.
- Motor shaft of larger diameter to increase the inertia of operation at the same weight.
- Final Ratios 11-42 to adapt to a Racing riding.
- Cylinder cap mecanized to cool and increase even more in critical situations.
Coming at the end of July, the new EVO 2013 Top Trial Team Special Edition will be available at the most important trial dealers.
Photo gallery with 27 enlargeable photos, only available for Pro and Premium members:
Para ver el siguiente contenido tienes que tener una suscripción Pro, Premium o Eco.
Suscríbete ya pinchando aquí.
To view the next content you must have a Pro, Premium or Eco subscription.
Subscribe now by clicking here.